Ok, so I saw this idea on Pinterest (add me if you're a pinner) it's not from my own genius mind. I'm all about sharing the wealth and I thought this could be useful for many of my ladies out there especially those who have busy schedules and/or are budding entrepreneurs. This week we are going to make a Rotating Goal Board from cornflowerbluestudio.blogspot.com. When you are in the creative process and you have objectives to meet sometimes it's easy to loose sight of goals. If you're a post it kind of girl like myself, then you'll love this project. It can be used at home and at work, and it's something you can add your own touch to.
11 x 14 inch heavy card stock/bristol board
Here's What To Do
1. Create a 4.5 x 10in rectangle at the top of the board leaving 1/2 border in from the corners of the board
2. Place 6 3in squares evenly spaced below the rectangle
3. Add one 3in square inside the rectangle
4. Design the inside of your rectangle to your liking
5. Decide on the time frame for your goals (i.e. 1 week, 1 month, etc no worries if they change, then change your post it!)
6. (optional) If using a bigger board, add an Accomplished section and draw 3 squares.
7. (optional) Create an inspiration wall for your favorite quotes on the right side of the board
8. Fill each square with goals prioritize them by placing the most important first and so on.
9. Track your progress. Remove goals as they are accomplished (optional) and place them in the accomplished section.
10. Hang your board in a place where you can see it
4.5 x 10in rectangle & 3in squares
Design the inside of your rectangle
Pick a time frame for your goals & post them!
Did you enjoy this project? What kind of goals are you using for your board?