I'm a girl about her lashes and beautiful lashes are in this spring. Heck, beautiful lashes are always in right? Getting your most beautiful lash is not hard to achieve. Here's what you do:
Getting the Perfect Lashes:
1. Make sure you separate your eye lashes evenly with a clean Mascara brush. I've learned that you can do this by moving the wand swiftly in a zig zag motion across your lashes.
2. Before applying Mascara, make sure you have an even amount of product on the wand. Tip: dab the wand on a napkin to get off small globs from the tips.
3. Make sure you apply Mascara evenly to inner, middle, and outer lashes. (apply from root to tip)
4. Find the right Mascara for you. (Trial & Error baby!)
5. Try some false lashes. (Caution: If it's your first time, have a professional apply them for you).
My Favorite Mascara
A Great Alternative
What's your favorite mascara? How do you get your perfect lashes?
Don't forget to follow me on twitter: @justsitpretty