Hey Glams! I had to take some time out to acknowledge a few things that have been going on! No worries, they're all good! A little while ago I told you all that I would be doing some guest posting and they've officially been posted! Be sure to show the bloggers, and myself some love by checking them out and commenting!
Check out my guest post for Ms. Alynne Leigh, What Makes You Beautiful at http://allaboutalynne.blogspot.com/2012/04/guestblogger-meet-kelley.html
Check out my guest post for Ms. Jasmine, Paint the World You at http://thejourn3y.com/2012/05/01/paint-the-world-you/
Now, the other good news I wanted to share with you is that I've been nominated for a few blog awards! I love and appreciate the recognition so much. Check them out below!
The Versatile Blogger Award from the lovely Ms. Rachael from http://rachaelkhawkins.blogspot.com/ Thank you so much Rachael!
Each Nominee Should:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
2. Add an image of the Versatile Blogger Award
3. Thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link to their site
4. Share seven completely random facts about yourself
5. Include this set of rules
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination
Lola @ Bee.You.Tiful.You
Melissa @ MelissaChanel
Missy @ Pop of Style
Miss Dre @ So She Writes
Hera Nyx @ HeraNyx
Alynne Leigh @ Pink Lemonade
Jasmine @ TheJourn3y
Angela @ HeadtoToeChic
Ellen @ TheGlowDown
Vonae @ PieceofVirtue
Giovanna @ OliveandandArrow
Suma @ TheFashionBeautyJunkie
Miss Drea @ BeFabulous&LiveFabulously
Simmy @ ClosetFix
Sarah @ ComingUnstitched
7 Random Things About Me
1. I prefer to wait until tv shows go to dvd so that I can watch them all back to back
2. I was born on the first day of Spring
3. My favorite entertainer is Beyonce
4. My favorite scripture is Psalm 23
5. I have 8 aunts and 7 uncles
6. I get told I should be a lawyer at least twice a week
7. People always assume that I have taken ballet when they meet me.
The Liebster Blog Award by Ms. Rachel from http://www.glamhampton.com/ and Ms. Jessica & Ms. Whitney from http://fancifulloves.blogspot.com/ Thank you so much ladies!
The Liebster is an award given to up and coming blogs, having less than 200 followers. The word "Liebster" is of german origin, meaning "Beloved, Dearest, or Favorite.
Rachel @ Something Wonderful
Morgan @ xoxo, me
Elspeth @ Ellebowroomblog
Essie @ Pinkscript
Taylor @ Covergirlandconverse
Be sure to check out each and everyone of these fabulous bloggettes!