Are you new to blogging and want to know how to connect with other bloggers or make blog buddies and bffs?
Hey Bloggettes! The blog questions keep rolling in and I actually love taking the time to answer them! I've answered a few blog questions so far including a post on how to get more blog comments so check out the Blogged tag to see more blog tips.
Now down to the task at hand....
Blogger BFF Guide: How to Connect With Other Bloggers
Your Secret Weapons:
How To Use Them:
1. Send out a tweet introducing yourself and/or share your favorite link from your favorite blog and @ the blogger
2. Like your future blog bff's Facebook page and/or share your favorite post of theirs on Facebook
3. Send and email to introducing yourself and/or suggesting a meet up at a blogger event and/or suggesting a collaboration.
4. Comment on your future bff's blogs and stop by regularly (so that you can use 1, 2, & 3)
1. Be genuine - if you want to build genuine relationships you must first be genuine.
2. Be yourself - self explanatory, but I'll say it anyway, let your future blogging buddies fall in love with the real you!
3. Keep in touch - interaction is key to any relationship so stay in touch with your new blogging buddies and bffs!
4. Combine at least two of the techniques from the "how to."
Photo 2: source
Photo 3: source
Photo 4: source
Have you used any of the tips in this guide? What are some other ways you've built relationships with your blogger bffs?
Don't forget to follow me on twitter.