I'd be lying if I said I am always positive and happy go lucky. Sometimes life gets to me too, and all of a sudden I find myself having to take the same advice I've given to others countless times. At times it's hard to hear the same positive saying over and over when you're feeling down. In fact, it can even make you cringe a little. When I'm honest with myself, I can admit that some of the positive sayings are not just cliche sayings, but sayings to live by. They can help brighten your day and make your life better, but only if you're open to it. Being open to to something better and more positive is what turning bad days into good ones is all about. Check out seven sayings to live by below.
7 Sayings to Live By
1. What goes around comes around.
2. If at first your don't succeed, try again.
3. Cleanliness is next to Godliness.
4. The early bird gets the worm.
5. Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right. -Henry Ford
6. Laughter is the best medicine.
7. The best is yet to come.